This Japanese Salad Bowl recipe is really more about assembling than cooking which is fine by me. It’s nice to have a healthy and simple recipe to pull together for dinner.
The dressing is a copy of the salad dressing that you normally find at a Japanese restaurant. I give more details about the dressing in my Carrot Ginger Dressing post.
If you need something a little heartier, then you can easy add avocado slices or cooked chicken.
Japanese Salad Bowl
- 1 cup Baby Lettuce Mix
- 1/2 cup Frozen Shelled Edamame cooked (AIP Reintriduction, optional)
- 1/4 cup Carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup Cucumber shredded
- 1 cup Rice Noodles cooked (Sweet Potato Starch Noodles make a good substitute)
- 1/2 cup Carrot Ginger Dressing
- In a bowl, combine the lettuce, edamame, carrots, cucumber and rice noodles in a bowl.
- Toss with the dressing and then serve immediately.