Please note that this recipe isn't AIP or Paleo.
I made a plain non-dairy chocolate pudding to go with this recipe. The most exciting part was that fact that it was made of avocados so I thought I’d reinvent the recipe and make it a mocha. It turned out great. I used a light roast coffee so keep in mind that if you use a dark roast you may need additional sugar. I hope you enjoy!
Non-Dairy Mocha Pudding
- 1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk or non-dairy nut milk
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 2 1/2 ripe Avocados
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coffee Liqueur
- In a medium saucepan, add the soy milk, sugar and instant coffee.
- Over a medium-low heat, dissolve the coffee and sugar.
- Set the coffee mixture aside and allow to cool.
- Remove skin and pit from the avocado and place in a food processor with the cooled coffee mixture, cocoa powder and coffee liqueur.
- Place in the fridge and once it’s chilled it is ready to serve.