My husband calls this cocktail ‘The Lychee Meringue.’ He said it reminds him of a meringue because it’s light with subtle flavors of lychee and lime. It’s really a perfect comparison. This is a light and refreshing cocktail that’s perfect to cool off during summer nights.
Please note that this recipe is not AIP or Paleo.
How to make this Lychee Lime Fizz recipe
Muddle mint leaves and lychees with syrup from the can in a cocktail shaker. Add the honey, vodka and lime juice then shake with ice.
Strain the liquid into 2 ice-filled glasses. Top each glass with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with a few additional lychees.
If you like this Lychee Lime Fizz cocktail, try these drinks:
- Strawberry Rhubarb French 75
- Spicy Persimmon Sparkler
- Rosemary Pear Sparkler
- Pineapple Mojitos
- Pineapple Whiskey Punch
Lychee Lime Fizz
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 1 ounce Honey
- 3 ounces Syrup from the can
- 4 Lychees from a can plus additional for garnish
- 3 ounces Vodka
- 1 Lime juiced
- Sparkling Water
- Muddle mint leaves and lychees with syrup from the can in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the honey, vodka and lime juice then shake with ice.
- Strain the liquid into 2 ice-filled glasses.
- Top each glass with a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a few additional lychees.
Love seeing my delicious recipes? You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m up to.
Helpful Info for All Recipes
- I always use extra virgin olive oil in all of my recipes unless stated otherwise.
- I always use Himalayan sea salt or Celtic sea salt, unless otherwise noted.
- The majority of my recipes are strict AIP or include notations for reintroductions. However while I make every effort to label non-AIP ingredients and recipes sometimes they slip past me. If you have questions, please ask in advance.
Did you make this recipe? I love hearing your thoughts on my recipes so please rate and comment below.
This is delicious.
Lychee and lime are such a good combination. I'm glad you liked it.
Amanda @ Cookie Named Desire says
What a gorrrrrgeous drink! I absolutely love lychee and I think this drink is the perfect way to celebrate its flavor
Thank you so much. I love lychee too. I hope you enjoy. Cheers!
How much simple is to be used in this recipe?
Hi! I'm so sorry but that was a typo. There's no simple syrup in the recipe. I've updated the post. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I am a little confused as to how much lime to use. Is it a full lime juiced? Or the juice from one wedge?
Thanks for your time!
It's a full lime. I rewrote the instructions to make it a little more clear. Sorry for the confusion!