Olive Garden's Famous House Salad Copycat
If you love Olive Garden’s house salad, here’s an easy copycat recipe so that you can make it at home.
Servings: 4 people
For the Salad
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce washed and chopped
- 1/4 small Red Onion sliced
- 1 cup Carrots about 2, shredded
- 1 cup Black Olives sliced
- 3-4 Pepperoncini mild (AIP Reintroduction)
- 1 medium Tomato sliced (AIP Reintroduction)
- 1 cup Croutons Use Pork Rinds as a AIP/Paleo Substitute
To make the salad, add the lettuce, onion, carrots, and black olives in a large bowl and then toss to combine.
Layer the pepperoncini, tomato and croutons on top of the salad.
To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar and shake well or use an immersion blender to combine the dressing.
Pour over the salad right before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 934mg | Potassium: 417mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6424IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg