Air Fryer Radishes
This Air Fryer Radishes recipe completely transforms radishes from spicy to sweet. It’s a completely different flavor but a totally delicious side dish.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 bunches of Radishes about 4 cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Lard avocado oil, coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil would be a good substitute
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Thyme is a good substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Parsley chopped, optional garnish
Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
Pour the radishes into the air fryer.
Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Toss the radishes then bake for another 10 minutes.
Sprinkle parsley over the top to garnish then serve.
- To cook in the oven, preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Add the all the ingredients into a 9x13 baking dish and toss. Place the baking dish into the oven and let roast for 10 minutes and then toss. Place back in the oven and let cook for another 10 minutes or until the radishes are fork tender.
- Make sure to use onion and garlic powder not garlic or onion salt.
- Lard is used in this recipe, but you could use an oil of your choice. I used it because lard adds another flavor to the dish. It’s almost buttery. I liked the subtle flavor, but it will still taste good if you use another oil.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 464IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.3mg