Iced Strawberry Matcha Latte
This Iced Strawberry Matcha Latte is a super simple twist on the classic iced latte. The strawberries add just a hint of natural sweetness in every sip.
Servings: 2 people
Pour strawberry purée equally into 2 glasses.
Fill glasses with ice.
Then pour the matcha latte equally in the glasses. Then serve cold garnished with whole strawberries, if using.
- You can find the AIP Coconut Milk Matcha Latte recipe here.
- Frozen or fresh strawberries work for this recipe.
- If you want to make this recipe into a Strawberry Matcha Boba, add a few tablespoons of boba to the glass before step one. You’ll want to layer the drink in order of boba, strawberry puree, ice and then the chilled matcha latte.
- You can find the AIP Boba recipe here.
- The amount of AIP Coconut Matcha Latte you need will depend upon the amount of ice and size of your glass. This old-fashioned glass with ice only uses 1 cup of the AIP Coconut Matcha Latte (about 1/2 the recipe).I used a special cocktail ice maker. You can purchase it here.
- I used an old fashioned glass but would have needed a high ball glass to use the full serving of the AIP Coconut Matcha Latte.
- This is the brand of matcha I recommend.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg