AIP Thai Yellow Curry Paste
If you’re looking for an anti-inflammatory powerhouse recipe, try this AIP Thai Curry Paste. It’s a wonderful base to so many dishes. It’s also nightshade free.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1-2 Onions peeled and roughly chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Fresh Lemongrass Stalks end trimmed and roughly chopped
- 3 Lime Leaves
- 1/3 cup Fresh Ginger peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Galangal peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Turmeric or 3 teaspoons Fresh Turmeric
- Store in an airtight container for about a week.
- If you’re using a food processor you may be able to blend all the ingredients at once. If you are using an immersion blender then it’s easier one ingredient at a time.
- I use this immersion blender.
- I don’t have a food processor but this one is on my wish list.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg