Grilled Garlic Shrimp
These 30 minute Grilled Garlic Shrimp are a delicious 5-ingredient recipe that’s easy to make. It’s the best way to grill shrimp! Perfect for a summer cookout. This recipe fits the autoimmune protocol and paleo diets.
Grill or Grill Pan
about 10 Bamboo Skewers
- 2 pounds Shell On Shrimp deveined
- 10 Scallions or Green Onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Avocado Oil is a great substitute
Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and combine.
Place a piece of onion then shrimp on a skewer.
Continue until all the onion and shrimp are on the skewer.
Cook the skewers over medium high heat on a grill.
Cook for about 3 minutes on each side then serve.
- Have all your ingredients prepped and lay out before you start adding them to the skewers. It gets messy and this helps keep that mess to a minimum.
- Take care when adding the shrimp and onions to the skewers. They are sharp and can easily poke your hands.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to prevent burning. This is optional as the shrimp cook faster than bamboo burns.
- You’ll need about 10-15 bamboo skewers.
- You’ll also need a grill or grill pan for this recipe.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 572mg | Sodium: 2931mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 350mg | Iron: 5.4mg