AIP Apple Pie Smoothie
This AIP Apple Pie Smoothie has that cinnamony sweet apple taste that you love in apple pie. However, this smoothie is made of whole ingredients and has no added sugar. It’s much healthier than the real thing. This recipe fits the vegan, whole30, paleo and AIP diets.
- 2 Fuji Apples chopped
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Bananas chopped and frozen
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Honey optional
- Cinnamon Granola to garnish (optional garnish, omit if AIP or grain free)
- Use the best in season apples you can find. I like fuji because they are the sweetest but any apple will do.
- Use a high speed blender. This is the exact Vitamix that I use and love.
- This smoothie is all fruit so if you are on the AIP diet, this is definitely a treat. Two bananas and two apples is a lot of sugar, even if it’s just fruit.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 866mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 4mg