AIP Cranberry Sauce
This classic AIP Cranberry Sauce is an easy AIP thanksgiving side that can be made in advance. It’s the perfect balance of tart and sweet for your entire family.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Orange Zested
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 pound Cranberries
Put all the ingredient into a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes which stirring occasionally.
Cool to room temperature. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fresh or frozen cranberries works well.
- Let cool slightly before pouring into a glass storage container and let cool completely before putting it into the refrigerator. This will help prevent the glass from breaking.
- Serve warm or cold. Please note that traditionally cranberry sauce is served cold.
- This recipe can be made a day or two in advance.
- Can serve with additional orange zest as a garnish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg